(1) The use of packaging machinery can greatly increase labor productivity. Mechanical packaging is much faster than manual packaging. For example, candy packaging can only pack more than a dozen pieces of candy for 1 minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, increasing efficiency by dozens of times.
(2) The use of packaging machinery can effectively guarantee the quality of packaging. According to the requirements of the packaged goods, the mechanical packaging can obtain the packaging with the same specifications according to the required shape and size, and the manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is especially important for export goods. Only mechanical packaging can achieve standardization and standardization of packaging, and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(3) The use of packaging machinery can achieve operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, pneumatic packaging, body packaging, isostatic filling, etc., are not possible with manual packaging and can only be achieved with mechanical packaging.
(4) The use of packaging machinery can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions. Manual packaging is labor intensive. For example, it is labor-intensive and unsafe to manually package large and heavy products. For light and small products, due to the high frequency and monotonous movement, workers are prone to occupational diseases.
(5) The use of packaging machinery is conducive to the labor protection of workers. For some products that seriously affect your health, such as dusty and toxic products, irritating and radioactive products, it is inevitable to harm your health with manual packaging, while mechanical packaging can avoid it and effectively protect the environment from pollution.